Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Amazing family photography

Meet Michele.

She and I were best friends since the moment I met her in 5th grade.  In 7th grade, we had every single class together.  It got to a point where I would say to my mom and dad, "hey parents!  Guess who's coming over?"  and my dad would reply, "oh no."  That became her nickname after a while. :)  Isn't she just the most gorgeous girl?

She had to move when we were seniors in high school, and as life sometimes happens, we lost touch.  Luckily, we both discovered Facebook.  I feel so lucky that we have gotten back in touch with her.  
It was amazing to be with her and her family, even if our time was super short.  Her husband is the BEST guy, and her son is sweet, funny, smart....  I just adore her family.  Here are some of my favorite shots from the day.

Love,
Kristen

No comments: