Friday, July 08, 2011

Fabulous Friday: A super birthday party.

I seriously can not believe that my Jack is turning two tomorrow, and that my twin's baby turns one!  I have been scouring the internet for party ideas, and one of my favorite tools to use is Pinterest.  It's a great tool for keeping all of my favorite ideas in one place.  Through Pinterest, I found some great ideas for scooter parties, dinosaur parties, and cowboy parties.  And the party I definitely want to try (next year?) is the Superhero party!  Hey, it gives me an excuse to dress like Wonder Woman. 
I think this whole party is amazing. You have to go see the whole thing on her blog
Crossing The Bugger-Dixon Line
Have a fabulous weekend.
xo
Kristen

1 comment:

Craft That Party said...

Your are so sweet! Thanks for sharing my Super J party. It was such as blast. You sure have your hands full with your own 3 lil' buggers! (Great Jack name by the way!)